Temwa Gondwe, known as Temwah in the artistic realm, is a multifaceted talent that embodies the essence of modern society. Born on August 18, 1998, in the vibrant city of Lilongwe, Malawi, she is not just a singer and songwriter but also a devoted Boy Child Activist and actress. Her talent transcends time and genre, blending the old and contemporary with seamless grace.
Her contribution to vocals and collaborations with top artists in Malawi and beyond is a testament to her exceptional talent. Some of the notable artists she has worked with include Tuksin SA, Rich Bizzy, Lawi, Lulu, G Wash10, Third Eye, Tuno, Eric Paliani, Zeze Kingston, and many others. With her magical voice, Temwah effortlessly delivers Neo Soul, Amapiano, R&B, Jazz, Afro beats, and more in their purest form.
Beyond music, Temwah is also a founder of the HE MATTERS FOUNDATION and enjoys affiliations with esteemed brands and organizations, including National Bank Malawi, Clover Malawi, UNICAF, PLAN INTERNATIONAL, ACTION AID, and BIO OIL.
Temwah’s commitment to giving back and nurturing young talents extends to mentorship programs. She has actively participated in programs like MACRA’s Social Media Influencer Workshop, Irish Rule of Law International, Miss Culture Malawi, and the Ministry of Gender’s initiative against Human Trafficking.
Temwah’s music not only entertains but also educates and informs both the younger and older generations. Her high-standard content has garnered her thousands of followers across various social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok.
What to Expect from Our Mentors:
- Artistic Guidance: Our mentors will work closely with participants, offering constructive feedback and artistic direction to help them refine their musical craft.
- Sharing Experiences: Drawing from their own journeys in the music industry, our mentors will share their successes, challenges, and invaluable life lessons, providing a roadmap for participants.
- Technical Expertise: From sound engineering to stage presence, our mentors will impart technical knowledge and skills to elevate participants’ performances and recordings.
- Collaboration: Collaborative projects will be a core part of our mentorship program, encouraging participants to explore new musical horizons and learn from their peers.
- Inspiration: Our mentors are not just guides; they are a wellspring of inspiration. They will ignite participants’ creative sparks and encourage them to push the boundaries of their musical expression.
Work With Us
Music4Malawi is an initative by the Ntha Foundation, operationalised through the Kwathu Innovation & Creative Centre. Want to partner on or fund one of our programmes / initiatives? We are always open to collaborations and partnerships. Contact our Chief Operation Officer; Mr. Victor Caeser Gondwe via firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call(direct or WhatsApp) on +265991850749.
MUSIC4MALAWI SOCIAL MEDIA
KWATHU INNOVATION & CREATIVE CENTRE SOCIAL MEDIA
NTHA FOUNDATION SOCIAL MEDIA