With funding from Music in Africa Foundation and partners (the German Federal Foreign Office, Siemens Stifung and Goeth Institut), through the Music in Africa Live project, Ntha Foundation, through the Kwathu Creative & Innovation Centre is launching the Music4Malawi with the Kwathu Upgrade project.
Kwathu Upgrade, is a multi-platform project aiming at building capacity of young creatives in Malawi through interactive workshops, content development and distribution as well as a music showcase event.
The project will train 10 music creatives via workshops and interactive sessions. With funding from the Music In Africa Foundation , Ntha Foundation in collaboration with the Kwathu Centre and Music4Malawi is inviting applications from aspiring:
- Talent managers
- Event Managers
To apply for an opportunity to:
- Attend a 5-day capacity building workshop in Lilongwe
- Gain mentorship from top industry professionals
- Attend and perform at a special industry showcase
- Be supported with 250 Euros to invest in their creative arts
- Should be available to attend workshops from 22nd – 26th November 2021 and a showcase event on 4th December 2021 in Lilongwe.
- Should demonstrate passion to build and develop the Malawi Music Industry
Applications close on the 17th November 2021
Join us for an information session
For more information on the Kwathu Upgrade project